byFormica SUNBURST Ant Nectar - 120 ml
- 120 ml bottle of liquid sugar ant food. Convenient and reliable alternative to homemade sugar and honey water mixtures.
- 100% clean, natural ingredients with no preservatives added - enjoyed by all sweet-loving ants
- In addition to sugar, Sunburst supplies the perfect balance of electrolytes to stimulate appetite and promote natural feeding response
- Bottled product remains fresh at least 6 months after opening, and no refrigeration is required
- Does not contain protein. Feed alongside insects and a variety of other natural foods for a nutritionally complete diet.
Overview: Sunburst Ant Nectar is the convenient, reliable sugar water alternative that ants love! Ant species that crave sweet foods will readily drink Sunburst Ant Nectar. Our advanced formula consists of a ready-to-use liquid, and works best with byFormica Liquid Feeders designed for ants (sold separately).
Convenience in a Bottle - Unlike homemade liquids which spoil quickly, each bottle of Sunburst Ant Nectar may be enjoyed for 3 to 6 months after opening. Refrigeration is not required, but may extend product life.
Clean, Wholesome Ingredients - Each 100% natural ingredient in Sunburst is tested and guaranteed ant-safe. Advanced filtration removes impurities, so only pure sweetness remains.
Quality Guarantee - We have perfected the ratio of sugar, water, and electrolytes to optimize our blend for maximum receptivity for all ants that enjoy sugary liquids. As such, we promise that your ants will enjoy Sunburst at least as well as any other liquid sugar option, or we will replace the product or refund your money.
How to use: To observe vigorous feeding activity, offer as much as your ants can consume within a few hours, every 2 to 3 days. At a minimum, remove and replace uneaten liquid every 3 to 5 days. Allowing ants constant access to this or other sugary foods will allow them to tire of the food, and you may observe less vigorous feeding activity over time. When using Sunburst, do not feed other sweetened foods such as sugar water or honey; these are redundant.