byFormica Liquid Feeder Assorted Sizes
- ¥éËAn assortment of small and sturdy gravity-assisted liquid feeders designed especially for ants
- Unique circumferential holes in base allow feeding and discovery from any direction
- Contains (4) 25 mm tall Micro feeders, (2) 50 mm tall Mini feeders, and (1) 77 mm tall Mega feeder. Does not include liquid food.
- Max fill capacity ranges from 1 ml to 16 ml
- Improved design is more durable than ever, and includes a 1 year replacement warranty
byFormica Liquid Feeders for ants are gravity-assisted feeders designed for offering liquid foods like water or sugar water.
Easy to use: Just fill with your preferred liquid, screw the glass vial onto the threaded base, and place in your formicarium to enjoy.
Made for ants: The byFormica Liquid Feeders feature a unique, semi-closed design which reduces moisture loss due to evaporation, restricts even the smallest ants from getting sucked into the feeder, and lessens the likelihood that some ants will attempt to cover the liquid with dirt. Multiple drinking ports allow ants to discover the liquid more quickly, and many ants to feed at once.
Never leaks on its own: Our design will not leak when assembled, even if inverted, toppled, or if ants put small amounts of debris on the exposed liquid.ŒæUse with water, sugar water, or SUNBURST Ant Nectar for the ultimate antkeeping experience.
- - - - - - - - - -
Try other available sizes (sold separately):
Micro: The smallest size, recommended for sampling a variety of liquid foods for very small colonies.
Mini: A slightly larger base makes the Mini more stable. Excellent for small and growing colonies.
Mega: Highest capacity, recommended for large colonies or extended time away from care. Low evaporation rate means water may be offered for weeks between refills.
Tall: Taller bases offer a more natural view of the ants as they drink, and even fewer opportunities for leaks.