byFormica Liquid Feeder MICRO 1ml (17pc)
- Easily offer small ant colonies a variety of liquid foods with these tiny, economical feeders
- Unique circumferential holes in base allow feeding and discovery from any direction
- Contains (17) 24 mm tall glass reservoirs, screws onto 19 mm diameter threaded plastic base. 17 pieces. Does not include liquid food.
- Holds up to 25 drops (1 ml) of liquid, low evaporation rate allows for longer time between refills
- Improved design is more durable than ever, and includes a 1 year replacement warranty
byFormica Liquid Feeders for ants are gravity-assisted feeders designed for offering liquid foods like water or sugar water.
Easy to use: Just fill with your preferred liquid, screw the glass vial onto the threaded base, and place in your formicarium to enjoy.
Made for ants: The byFormica Liquid Feeders feature a unique, semi-closed design which reduces moisture loss due to evaporation, restricts even the smallest ants from getting sucked into the feeder, and lessens the likelihood that some ants will attempt to cover the liquid with dirt. Multiple drinking ports allow ants to discover the liquid more quickly, and many ants to feed at once.
Never leaks on its own: Our design will not leak when assembled, even if inverted, toppled, or if ants put small amounts of debris on the exposed liquid.Use with water, sugar water, or SUNBURST Ant Nectar for the ultimate antkeeping experience.
- - - - - - - - - -
Try other available sizes (sold separately):
Micro: The smallest size, recommended for sampling a variety of liquid foods for very small colonies.
Mini: A slightly larger base makes the Mini more stable. Excellent for small and growing colonies.
Mega: Highest capacity, recommended for large colonies or extended time away from care. Low evaporation rate means water may be offered for weeks between refills.
Tall: Taller bases offer a more natural view of the ants as they drink, and even fewer opportunities for leaks.